While your item is on loan, the pledged merchandise in our possession is not for sale, for use, or shown to the public. It is safely and securely stored in our warehouses or vaults, and awaiting your return to be redeemed. Your pledge will be sold ONLY if you choose not to repay your loan.
We use all the research tools we have at our disposal to determine an item’s value and get you the most money we can. This appraisal process varies depending on the type of item—for example, jewelry is evaluated differently than a DVD player—but every appraisal is done with the intent of getting you the money you need. A lot depends on the item’s condition. A barely used laptop computer in the original box has a greater value than the same brand computer that was used for a year and has visible signs of wear and tear.
- Bring in your merchandise to pledge.
- Tell us how much you would like to borrow.
- Our trained employees will evaluate the item and tell how much we can loan on the item.
- Loans are for 30 days (with a two month extension option)
- Present a valid government id.
- Sign the required documents and collect your cash.